We’ll deliver your order right to your doorstep with a tamper-proof seal on every bag. Free delivery available through May 31st on all orders of $15 or more.
Curbside Pick Up
Order online, call us when you arrive and stay in your car while we bring your food out to you.
Express Pick Up
Order online, choose a time, and we’ll have your order waiting for you on our pick-up shelves so you can just grab and go.
We are implementing strict social distancing procedures in our restaurants, so you can still come in to safely place an order and take your food to go.
Every team member is screened daily, including temperature checks, to ensure they are healthy and ready to work.
Clean, Sanitize, and Disinfect
We have increased the extent and frequency of the cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting of our restaurants, using a solution that the authorities have communicated is effective in disinfecting surfaces to protect against this virus.
Hand Washing and Sanitizers
We continue to focus on high frequency hand washing for all team members and have provided hand sanitizers in all restaurants for our guests.
All our team members wear protective face coverings and gloves when handling food.
We limit the number of guests allowed in our restaurants and have placed markings on the floor to ensure 6’ of separation. We have installed plexiglass shields at our registers to further protect team members and guests.
We have implemented tamper-proof seals on all to-go bags for delivery orders.
While these past couple of months have been challenging for everyone, we have been inspired and uplifted by the many stories of people and communities coming together to help each other. We’ve been honored to help where we can, from donating 32,000 lbs. of produce to local food banks to giving free Rubio’s to over 1500 local healthcare heroes, that you nominated, to partnering with the Salvation Army to serve meals to isolated seniors. And, we could not do any of this without your continued loyalty and support, so thank you.
In addition, our teams continue to work hard to adapt and serve you in the safest way possible, whether that’s through our mobile app, online ordering, delivery or our new contactless curbside pick-up service. The safety and health of our guests, team members and community has always been our top priority and will remain so as we continue to respond to protect the safety of our communities.
As states and cities begin to share plans for re-opening businesses, we'd like to share an update on how we are approaching the re-opening of our restaurants. We will be taking a careful, thoughtful and phased approach, informed by local governments and public health officials, to re-opening our restaurants and dining rooms over the next several weeks and months.
In previous communications, we have shared how we have enhanced our strict safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures, and we are now making additional changes to ensure you feel safe and comfortable when you visit our restaurants. These include:
- Daily health screenings, including temperature checks, for all our team members to ensure they are healthy and ready to work.
- Protective face coverings for team members and plexiglass shields at our registers.
- Requiring guests to wear face coverings, when required by local authorities.
- Use of gloves by all team members when handling food and frequent handwashing at a minimum of every 30 minutes.
- Increased cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting in our restaurants, using a solution that the authorities have communicated is effective in disinfecting surfaces to protect against this virus.
- Availability of hand sanitizers in all of our restaurants for use by our guests.
- Social distancing markings to ensure 6’ of separation inside and outside.
- Limited number of guests in the restaurant at any one time.
- One-way control of guest flow in and out of the restaurant, whenever possible.
- All single-use items and condiments are stored behind the counter and available upon request.
- Use of single-use, disposable plate ware and silverware for all orders.
- Continued focus on contactless free delivery, and contactless curbside or in-store pick up.
- Tamper-proof seals on all to-go, delivery orders.
You can learn more about the steps we have taken to keep our restaurants safe on our website. You may also check our location finder for information on the re-opening of your local Rubio’s.
We are very proud of our team for the dedication, responsiveness, and fighting spirit they have shown these past weeks. We all look forward to welcoming you back into our restaurants again soon.
Thanks again for your continued loyalty and support.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
President & CEO