Are you scrambling to think of some unique holiday gift ideas for your friends and family? If they love tacos and baja-inspired food as much as you do, we have some great gift ideas for you. Here are 5 ideas for an extra-special themed holiday gift that anyone would love:
- If you have any aspiring gardeners on your list, this Salsa Growing Kit would be a fun and educational family-friendly gift idea. It includes everything you need to grow tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, and scallions. Start the seeds inside your house, transfer them into an outside garden in the spring, and enjoy fresh homemade salsa all summer long.
- Have you heard of the game Throw Throw Burrito? It’s part card game, and part dodge-ball game with a twist. It’s played with soft, squishy burritos! Hilarious fun for all ages, this is also a great gift idea that will make staying at home much more fun for everyone.
- Every Mexican food lover should have their own Molcajete, the Mexican version of a mortar and pestle made from volcanic stone. Molcajetes are used to grind spices with other ingredients – especially avocados. This gift takes homemade guacamole to a whole new level.
- For the over 21 crowd, how about a make your own margarita kit? Consider pairing this gift with a tequila tasting sample box – available at most liquor stores, and plan a virtual tequila or margarita tasting event. Don’t forget to pick up some Rubio’s tacos to munch on during your event.
- And for the ultimate taco lover’s gift, assemble a taco-inspired gift box full of fun surprises. Start with a Rubio’s Gift Card, and pair it with any or all of the following items:
- a Taco Beach Towel
- Taco Socks
- a delicious Brown Sugar Churros scented candle
- an I Heart Fish Tacos Mug
- a Live Every Day Like It’s Taco Tuesday t-shirt
You can pick up our gift cards at any Rubio’s location. Or, visit Rubios.com to order e-gift cards online. Have a very happy and safe holiday season, from your friends at Rubio’s!